SENASTE INFO ALLTID ÖVERST

Ny start beräknad till första kvartalet 2015


live trades
gold ,russel,oil,es


https://join.me/226-390-943
closed


























måndag 14 juni 2010

Jim Rogers,Im short

June 14, 2010
I Am Short Technology Stocks In The US And Emerging Markets
I have been selling short emerging markets. My shorts right now are technology shares in the US and emerging markets. I have been shorting technology and emerging markets because those were the things that went up the most in the last year or so. And I am short one major western financial institution.

Jim Rogers,
Comments
After attending Yale and Oxford University, Jim Rogers co-founded the Quantum Fund, a global-investment partnership. During the next 10 years, the portfolio gained 4200%, while the S&P 500 rose less than 50%. Rogers then decided to retire – at age 37.


* Privacy Policy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar